Top Cat of the Burren Posted on October 12th, 2009 by

So this week has been rather uneventful.  However tomorrow we leave for london for four days! We’re all really excited, plenty of museums are on the docket but we’ll also have some free time to do some fun stuff. We have a cat that lives on campus, and he likes to hang out in my studio and has a habit of sleeping on my desk or on my lap and so I took a pic of the local “fauna”.  His name is TC for Top Cat, he’s my temp puppy.

Top Cat

IFSA is getting us sweatshirts, which got ordered today, and I helped do the design work for that so those should be really cool.  Everyone here is getting excited for Hallowe’en (that’s how it’s spelled on the posters around here).  Were hosting an event for the local children to come up to the college and do some hallowe’en activities with us.  Here is the poster.

halloweenfuntimeLooks cool huh? I did it, totally slipped in the Jack Skellington pumpkin because I’m awesome.  London is calling, and we leave early tomorrow morning so I need to go pack!

1. U. Marsh says:

Hope you enjoy your time in London town. Cool looking cat. Notice you appear to be asleep in the photo. Cats do have a way of sucking the conciousness right out of you. Chin scratches will almost guarantee a purr response.

We’ve had snow twice at Crater Lake, and will soon get a big dump that will close things down until spring.

Bye for now,
    U. Marsh

2. Jim and Betsy Neeck says:

What a cat – as big as you. What is her/his name?
    In the cities yesterday to do some work at the PHCC office and then had supper with Andersons before coming back to the Lak.

Anxious to hear about your London trip.
    Take care and member we love you.XXXX0000

Pet the cat for us.

Love, Boppes/Gramie