This is a test message Posted on December 15th, 2009 by

1. Joe Lencioni says:

Looks like it worked!

2. Phillip Voight says:

Thanks, it did. Tommy Valentini and I had some questions, though. It was really easy to sign up and I got the Gavatar, but I never see the picture I uploaded next to my posts. Also, I tried several times to upload a picture as part of the test message and it never appeared as part of the test. Anyway, we think the process is simple to explain to the students and we believe we have the technical details worked out, but we had those two questions :)

3. Joe Lencioni says:

There are two things to keep in mind with Gravatars. First, the Gravatar is connected to specific e-mail addresses. So, if you set up your Gravatar with a username@gac.edu e-mail address, it won’t be set up for username@gustavus.edu e-mail address. I am guessing this is what happened for you. Second, Gravatars are temporarily cached on each server for a bit, so if you make changes and they don’t show up here right away, hang tight, it’ll happen.

As for the images, I’m not really sure what happened there. I can come observe what you are doing sometime and try to get to the bottom of it if you’d like.